The death and birth The death and birth

Thoroughly enjoyed it

I'm not sure there's much you can do to improve it, except maybe stop it looping. I don't think it's too simple of subtle at all - it could work well in a longer movie, but I don't think it needs to be at all.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

This is a pretty serious achievement

You're obviously a very talented animator, that goes without saying. A nice art style, great sound and music. A well paced, well told, engaging story that can be analysed on several levels. It's really good - are you getting comissions on this stuff? Because you should be.

-=TDM=-

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Ah, I forget about this one

I checked this animation a long while ago, very nice - simple yet effective. Drawing have a nice charm too them too.

TheBoogley responds:

I'm hopefully going to make a new one of these for next month! :D

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Pretty good, must be a lot of use to some users.

I'm personally not into sprite animations, but I can understand how useful this must be.

However, I must admit feeling a little disappointed after watching. You see, the word 'advanced' in the title got me excited because for a moment I though it was going to be a tutorial in how to construct *your own* sprites.

It would be really nice to see that particular tutorial here on Newgrounds...

TDM

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Pretty good

I ate everything XD

Coil Coil

Once again brilliant stuff

I was playing this and thought that the music and style reminded me of tri-achnid, then I realised that you designed that too!

There's not really much I can add though, great storytelling and concept, stylish and involving. The only criticism I could possibly have is that level 3 is a little frustrating in the fact that it makes my arm ache!

Brilliant work and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

RE4 for GameBoy Color RE4 for GameBoy Color

It should be real

This is awesome! Really appreciating your pixel work, the John Lennon's are nice too!