Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Pretty good, must be a lot of use to some users.

I'm personally not into sprite animations, but I can understand how useful this must be.

However, I must admit feeling a little disappointed after watching. You see, the word 'advanced' in the title got me excited because for a moment I though it was going to be a tutorial in how to construct *your own* sprites.

It would be really nice to see that particular tutorial here on Newgrounds...

TDM

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Pretty good

I ate everything XD

Coil Coil

Once again brilliant stuff

I was playing this and thought that the music and style reminded me of tri-achnid, then I realised that you designed that too!

There's not really much I can add though, great storytelling and concept, stylish and involving. The only criticism I could possibly have is that level 3 is a little frustrating in the fact that it makes my arm ache!

Brilliant work and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

StormWinds 1.5 StormWinds 1.5

Challenging, but fun

At first I rated this game a four, but because after playing the first time I couldn't help coming back again and again in an attempt to finish it, I must say that I am addicted and I therefore believe it deserves a five.

Yes, of course it has it's flaws, but it's genuinely different and fun, and it's a good challenge!

(I'm currently stuck on the last campaign, but am looking forward to finishing it at some point - it feels as if there are specific configurations of guns you need to get through the campaigns. One complaint I'd have is I can't see ways to make guns like the apocalypse cannon useful, as they get destroyed so quickly! Though then again, I haven't made too much use of thesecondary turrets.)

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Very good

The concept is really cool - it's a genuinely fun game, my only problem is that I wanted more people to burn!

Music is brilliant, and it's finished nicely - very well done!

Forest Hill Forest Hill

Pretty Good

Reminds me of the old game 'Ski Free'

Entertaining for a short while, though I find the novelty wears off - enjoyable and fun to start off though!

Circle Pong Circle Pong

Alright

As games go, not the most impressive thing I've ever seen, but a nice new concept. It's a shame there's no limit on the amounts of points/matches etc. as the point of the game very quickly becomes lost for me.

Having said that, I have much respect for anyone who can use actionscript - I'm a complete beginner and 3.0 makes my head want to implode...